The Keploy SDKs modes can operated by setting
KEPLOY_MODE environment variable. There are 3 Keploy SDK modes:
- Off : In the off mode the Keploy SDK will turn off all the functionality provided by the Keploy platform.
- Record mode :
- Record requests, response and all external calls and sends to Keploy server.
- After keploy server removes duplicates, it then runs the request on the API again to identify noisy fields.
- Sends the noisy fields to the keploy server to be saved along with the testcase.
- Test mode :
- Fetches testcases for the app from keploy server.
- Calls the API with same request payload in testcase.
- Mocks external calls based on data stored in the testcase.
- Validates the responses and uploads results to the keploy server